- Quality Manager EM - Asia
Manage technical resources to provide quality, leadership and technical support to EM operations Accountable for the direct support and development of the Electronic material customer product related requirements, ensuring effective processes, controls and capabilities at Avantor Toll Manufactures to provide superior Quality and supply chain management. Support manufacturing technology platform development & implementation at Toller’s. Ensure compliance to applicable Avantor EM SOP’s, Customer Requirements (Management of change, PCS) and ISO regulations as appropriate. This position is responsible for maintaining and improving the global quality systems of the company and tollers. This involves investigating, evaluating, analyzing and reporting on product and process quality performance, leading to the implementation of systemic improvements. The senior quality engineer collaborates with other departments and other plants to integrate individual processes into an integrated system to meet customer needs.
1. The core role requirements will be to interact with Customers, Toll Manufactures, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, R&T and customers to facilitate site quality support for PCS system, process excursions, MOC’s, 8D investigations on overall product/ process improvements.
2. Provide timely and effective data analysis, root cause analysis, corrective and preventative action execution to resolve issues involving physical properties of a bulk product to ensure acceptability as required by formulation specifications and control limits.
3. Accountable for using and overseeing systems to track process reliability, develop professional technical reports including corrective action reports and complaint responses. Oversees and approves existing reports and charts that are shared with our customers.
4. Oversees Process and metrology improvements at the toll manufacturer including FMEA’s, knowledge book, gage studies and Response flow Checklists for OOC event investigations and process upsets.
5. Indirect management of a staff of metrologists, quality engineers, and data manager. Also interacts with QC hourly employees to monitor processes, collect data, install equipment and make process modifications.
6. Develops FMEA’s, GR&R’s, and RFC’s and applies inspection and operational procedures for microelectronic and pharmaceutical production systems. Supports in line and next to line quality systems to manage and report data.
7. Supports and reviews global metrics and standard statistical techniques for SPC and SQC, to monitor and improve equipment, and process performance to reduce process variability.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Other duties with or without accommodations
2. Ensure ongoing implementation and effectiveness of the quality management system in accordance with the ISO and EM standards.
3. Propose, develop and lead projects to improve the quality management system at suppliers.
4. Provide quality training to sales, suppliers and associated business units.
5. Work with toll manufacturing and quality department to investigate and resolve process and product quality issues (CAPA).
- 製造／品管／環衛 » 品管／品保 » 品管／品保主管
- 新竹縣 竹北市 台灣30265新竹縣竹北市台元街38-1號 地圖